We will stay at Mercure Bastille Saint Antoine in the eclectic and centrally located Bastille neighborhood. You will have your own room (unless you’re travelling with someone and prefer to share) with no single supplement.
Sightseeing and activities include:
- a daily foodie tour in a class of its own, where we will be stopping in at around 8 vegan places per day, sampling everywhere and briskly walking from place to place so as not to pack on the pounds!
- breakfast in various coffee shops and juice bars
- visit to a vegan chocolaterie
- visit to a vegan fromagerie (cheese maker)
- visits to several vegan bakeries
- fashion show from a vegan shoe company
- cooking class in a Normandie manor
- vegan high tea in the five star Shangri La Hotel
- dinner in one of the world’s best raw food restaurants
- dinners in vegan French and ethnic restaurants
- Musee de Cluny, the stunning museum of medieval masterpieces
- top of the Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe
- Notre Dame cathedral
- Sainte-Chapelle chapel
- The Louvre museum
- The Orsay Museum of Impressionism
- day trip to Palace of Versailles
Price: $2800 per person includes:
- 8 nights accommodation (based on own room and no single supplement)
- All admissions and activities
- Cooking class
- Subway tickets
- Daily breakfast and all tasting meals
Dinners are not included.
- Detailed itinerary available soon.