We will stay at Bonavista Apartments – Virreina in the hip, artsy, Gracia residential neighborhood. You’ll have so much more than a hotel room–you’ll have your own one bedroom apartment with a living room, dining table, small kitchen and even a washing machine, if you might need to use one during your stay.
The hotel is located within a 5-10 minute walk of two vegan breakfast places, as well as a vegan clothing and accessories shop, and a 100% vegan, mostly organic, Fair Trade grocery store!!
- the stunning Palau de la Musica Catalana and a guitar trio concert
- Gothic Quarter walking tour
- the famous La Rambla promenade
- La Boqueria public market
- El Born neighborhood
- Barcelona’s lovely waterfront on the Mediterranean Sea
- Gaudi’s Parc Güell
- the breathtaking La Sagrada Familia Cathedral
- Gaudi’s Casa Mila
- Montjuic Park
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya
- local vegan cooking class
- day trip to medieval villages
- some free time to explore on your own
- day trip to the charming Roman city of Girona
Price: $2775 per person includes:
- 7 nights accommodation (based on own room and no single supplement)
- All admissions and activities
- Roundtrip train ticket for day trip
- Private tour via van to medieval villages
- Subway pass
- All meals (lunch includes entree and non-alcoholic beverage–sometimes it will even be a set 3 course meal–and dinner includes appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage)
- Email email@example.com for a detailed itinerary.
- Feel free to pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available in our accommodation.