We’ll stay outside of Asheville in lovely Hendersonville, home to one of the most beautiful main streets in America, and a vegan brewery! We’ll have breakfast most days at the wonderfully vegan-friendly Hendersonville Community Co-Op.
Local transportation will be via private car or minivan.
Visit The Gentle Barn sanctuary, in Knoxville, Tennessee (Saturdays only)
- Downtown Asheville and its wonderful shops, galleries and festivals
- Therapeutic treatment at Asheville Salt Cave, one of the most relaxing hours you’ll ever experience
- Biltmore Estate, the largest home in America, and its gorgeous gardens
- Folk Art Center, showcasing Appalachian arts and crafts
- Blue Ridge Parkway, America’s favorite drive
- Scenic boat ride on Lake Lure, film location of Dirty Dancing (seasonal)
- Chimney Rock State Park, offering stunning views
- Other places for which you have interest on request
Price: contact me for custom pricing
Price: contact me for pricing
- Customized according to your budget and preferences